06 September 2010

Overwhelmed

This is the part of the semester where things really start to sink in, and I start to feel really overwhelmed with the load I've taken on. I know I'm a hard worker, and I probably can handle it, but I have little self-confidence, and I wonder often how limited my knowledge is, and how it will affect the outcome of the semester. Often, it also leaves me blocked when it comes to creative thought as well, and keeps me busy enough that I start forgetting or neglecting other things. Right now, I have a longing to write something creative, funny, and interesting, but I am so bogged down by my homework that I don't feel confident that I am capable of doing so. So, once I am finished writing this, I am going to take my medication and allow myself to sleep- maybe tomorrow will hold something better. It's also a holiday, and will be my last "free" weekday until December. Time to get busy....

Peace, Love, and Music ☮♥♫♪

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...