10 May 2011

Ideas....

I'm kind of getting sick of this obstacle thing. I know there are supposed to be obstacles, but why so *gosh darn* many? I've been at the university for 6 years now, and the community college (concurrent) for a year and a half, I've used a lot of my parents' money, I've got almost $20,000 in debt, I don't have a single thing to my name, I don't have a job, and the government shorts me $1,800 in tuition for my last semester of college. I can't pay for it.

Then, I find out that there's something wrong with the pipes under our house. Under meaning they have to rip up the carpet and jackhammer out the foundation and dig in the ground to find it and then fix it. Then fill the hole back up. Talk about expensive....

I'm lacking 1 hour in sciences. My advisor said she'd take care of it by moving a credit from another science I took a while back when they said I could take geology. She hasn't. I can't afford another science class, too.

The only Abnormal Psych class that is available is during the Summer II 5 week session, at 10:30AM 4 days a week. Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to the class itself. If I can even take it.

I've got myself all upset over this college thing. I'm more upset about it than I let on (in real life). I hate the fact that I've used so much of other peoples' resources to get here. I hate the fact that I don't have my own resources. I hate the fact that I haven't been able to find a job. I hate the fact that I haven't been able to move out. I hate the fact that I don't have my name on a car, my dad's name is on it. I hate the fact that I have NOTHING to my name, and there's not a thing I can do but keep taking from other people, because I hate doing that.

In light of how I'm feeling, if I haven't commented on your blog lately, or if I haven't posted for a bit, it's because of things going on in my life that are taking all my energy, time, and coherent thought. I need to figure this out. Pull myself together. I have one semester left. I don't want to have to quit. I don't want to have to borrow money from anyone. I don't know what to do. I've drawn everything I can from every resource that I could and now I'm at a loss. I also need something good for my 100th post. This is #98. Ideas are welcome.....

1 comment:

Shar said...

Hi Ashley!
Wow! You've blogged A LOT! I hope your financial situation gets much better! I know it will!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
It really does mean a lot to me!
I've passed The Versatile Blogger Award on to you!!!
Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to their website.
To accept the award, this is what you need to do:
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 bloggers you recently discovered. {Some people only do 7, if 15 seems like a bit too much}

Contact these bloggers to let them know they received this award.

Also, you can pick up the 'Versatile Blog Award' by reading my latest blog post. {save the icon to your pictures}

{There is no rush in doing this, bloggers are very busy, so take your time.}

Congratulations! :)

XO Shar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...