Time for Things I know!!!
I know a lot of things this week!! Most of them are...well, from the past day or two. The most eventful two days of the past couple weeks since I finished school. Pitiful, I know.
Things have been broken down this week.
We broke everything in my room down, and we took it out to the garage, so that we could get the carpet in.
- I know that it's not easy moving a lot of crap at once
- I know that it's not easy to decide what you want to keep and what you don't want to keep
- I know that I don't like to wake up in the morning to 2 guys on the front porch while I'm still in my pajamas, and find out that they're here to install carpet...uh, you were supposed to call my dad and let him know the carpet came in. Thanks for the warning!
- I know that I love my new carpet.
- I know that I don't want my dad to paint my walls any other color than blue.
You could say my car broke down in Arlington today- or you could just say it "wouldn't start" because the battery decided to go dead after I ran my errands at the university and whatnot.
- I now know that people in Arlington will ignore you when you have your hood up on your car
- I know that people in Arlington will even deny you help if you ask for a jump when you know that your battery is dead on your car and all you need is a jump
- I know that it sucks sitting and watching people drive by while waiting for someone to agree to jump your car when it's 110F outside (that's 43C...and taken in the shade, not including heat index, yo)
- I know that I don't want to depend on the battery in my car right now because of today's incidents
- I know that I now have all my things in order for graduation, and not to depend on anyone for anything in Arlington!!!
- I know that it's still not going to get much cooler in Texas for a while--see picture below
|And the forecast usually gets hotter as the day gets closer. No comfort in that 103 or 101.|
And that is what I know....this week. Oh, and did I mention I love my new carpet? Ahhh....
Oh, and one more thing I know!! And this shocked me!! A pair of jeans that I couldn't wear last month...now fits me! I wore them all day today, looked at them at dinner, and noticed that my everyday fit-me jeans stain wasn't there. I was like...wait, what jeans am I wearing?? OH MY these jeans didn't fit me before I NEED A PICTURE!!!!
|So I took a picture. And put it online. Of course!|
I know tomorrow, I will be going to get my ring size, so I can order my university class ring. Yay!! Really? *faint*
OK, I think that's it.