24 October 2010

I'm in a hurry and don't know why

So, I am officially making my first iPod touch post. I know I haven't written much lately, I've been so busy with school and writing papers- barriers to mental health services, juvenile justice and mental health, the effect of major depressive disorder on quitting hih school and college, local mental health assistance difficulties, the link between mental health and substance abuse, etc, as well as a bunch of biology crap (yuck).

Hope everything is going well for everyone. Friday was my sisters birthday, and since she got the new iPod touch, she gave me her old one. I'm actually just happy to have one finally!! Also, in other news, I got my assignment to interview with MHMR of Tarrant County (mental health/mental retardation), and If I get this, that will be my field placement (internship), and I'm pretty excited about it!!
Well, since it's uber hard to type on this thing and I have lots of stuff to do, I will bid you adieu with a very lame joke I heard on the radio this past week:
what do you call it when someone murders a radio DJ with a video tape?


Video killed the radio star
lol, lame I know :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...