18 August 2011

Things I know- Lazy Week Edition 1


And a lazy week it has been. I've looked for jobs, but they've been few and far between that I've met even *most* of the qualifications for. I found one that I met the majority of the qualifications, but fell short on one. It's disheartening. Without further adieu...

  • Qualifications are qualifications. If you're missing one, you're missing one. They don't want you.
  • Texas is still really hot. We're probably going to break that record for number of 100+ days in one single summer.
  • Doing the same thing every day gets boring
  • Having a bookshelf fall on your arm smarts
  • It will take a lot of effort to move everything out of my room for re-carpeting...and apparently, that's happening next week.
  • When you have something to write about, you blog a lot more often.
  • I will have new carpet in a week
  • Jobs in the market really are scarce. My situation really doesn't help. I really am screwed. They lied to me. I feel cheated.
And that concludes Things I Know for this week. Tune in next week for...probably more of the same. I might be relocated to somewhere else in the house for this encounter, as we will be in the re-carpeting process, or, if they're done by Thursday, I may have new carpet by then. Don't know if I'll be back at home base yet or not. We'll see.

Huzzah!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mary Frances S. said...

I'm a new follower from the Monday Mingle. Such a cute site! Would love a follow back!

http://willandmaryfrances.blogspot.com

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I'm sorry that you can't find a job. I agree doing the same thing all the time is boring.

Anonymous said...

Yay, for new carpet! unless its pink, and your other carpet isnt!
A job will come your way, when your ready and its perfect :) trust me.
Oh and when moving rooms stay away from the bookshelf xx

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Oh I hope you find a job soon, it's so hard looking. Don't be disheartened, just use each one as a learning experience so when you get the dream job you'll be fabulous.

shae said...

Ooh recarpeting!Ours are being cleaned tomorrow and I imagine they will she me just how filthy 3 kids make a floor lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...