And a lazy week it has been. I've looked for jobs, but they've been few and far between that I've met even *most* of the qualifications for. I found one that I met the majority of the qualifications, but fell short on one. It's disheartening. Without further adieu...
- Qualifications are qualifications. If you're missing one, you're missing one. They don't want you.
- Texas is still really hot. We're probably going to break that record for number of 100+ days in one single summer.
- Doing the same thing every day gets boring
- Having a bookshelf fall on your arm smarts
- It will take a lot of effort to move everything out of my room for re-carpeting...and apparently, that's happening next week.
- When you have something to write about, you blog a lot more often.
- I will have new carpet in a week
- Jobs in the market really are scarce. My situation really doesn't help. I really am screwed. They lied to me. I feel cheated.
And that concludes Things I Know for this week. Tune in next week for...probably more of the same. I might be relocated to somewhere else in the house for this encounter, as we will be in the re-carpeting process, or, if they're done by Thursday, I may have new carpet by then. Don't know if I'll be back at home base yet or not. We'll see.