Things I know:
- When you have no timeline, you lose track of time. I wrote a calendar for September and started it on the wrong day. Seriously. *facepalm*
- My blogoversary is on Monday. Wheeee!!!!!!!!
- It takes a lot of work to move stuff back into a room...more than it does to move stuff out of a room. Especially when it's the same room.
- People don't always respond right away. Be prepared for this. It's because people usually have lives. Unlike you, Ashley. Get a life, Ashley!
- It's not very nice to berate yourself. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. See above.
- I like research. I don't hate research. In fact, I love research. I hate statistics. For the longest time, I thought I hated research, when really, it was the statistics part that I hated. Thank you, Dr. Bron, for helping me sort through this dilemma. Now I can actually say I love research!!! (She sorted it with me on twitter...thanks!!)
- People can care-more than you think- through a computer or phone- overseas or a few states away. The internet has broken down walls, county lines, state lines, and country borders. There are no longer the same boundaries as before- just remember to keep some boundaries. Boundaries are good, just be reasonable.
And that's all. Being cooped up isn't really doing much for my knowledge. I don't know much more than I did last week. At least I know something....