08 June 2011

Camera Shy

Camera shy, but....I did a vlog. Yes, a vlog. 20something bloggers, aka 20SB, has declared the 8th of June "Vlog Day," and I wanted to get mine out of the way. I love 20SB, it's a really good site to be connected to; you can find a lot of new blogs there, and network with a lot of people. Since I love them so much, they squeezed a vlog out of me, my first video ever. (I didn't have a device that recorded videos before anyway).

You can make fun of my hair. Or the place where I pick at the skin on my chin. Or my horrible eyeliner, or my hair falling in my face, or the fact that I spent 7 minutes talking about how I like to help people. Or you can just listen, and enjoy the fact that I did something new for you guys (and trust me, this will be rare). I have very bad social anxiety, and me being on camera is one of the most awkward situations you can find me in. Others include while I'm drooling in my sleep and sitting on the toilet.

Please don't laugh at me. I know my speech is a little funny (and I don't mean accent-wise, I mean I just pronounce certain letters differently). I don't have a Texas accent either (really!! honestly!!). Bear in mind that this is a recording from my iPod, so I am holding my iPod and recording at the same time, so the movement is not intentional.

Without further adieu, I will speak to you (hey, that rhymed!) (wow that is a creepy pic of the middle of my face)




This video post is part of 20SB’s Vlog Day and the topic is “Introduce Yourself”…anyone can participate! Details are here.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Being on camera is always a little awkward and uncomfortable, but you did a great job! Happy Vlog Day!

Maxie said...

I agree with what Jenn said, being on camera is so awkward -- I just try not to look at myself and never watch it back. so glad you joined in on the fun!

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

Thanks ladies. I'm still camera shy *blush* and this may be my only one for a while! I don't even want to look at it again.... >.<

MultipleMum said...

Love the accent. Always nice to put a face (and voice) to the name. I have never vlogged - perhaps I ought? A vlogging Weekend Rewind??? Thanks for joining in again Ashley. Good luck with the study x

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

I finished the studying stuff for school, now I just need my license >.<

Here in America it's a lack of an accent!!

I only have 3 vlogs because my speaking embarrasses me. You could try it though. Not a bad idea, even if just one ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...