12 September 2010

Shhh....

A lot of people will tell you that when you have something you need to talk about, you can contact them. Or that when you're upset, you should talk about it. I've learned that neither of those always holds true, especially if you're having a really, really bad time. Unless I'm sickeningly happy, I shouldn't talk about it. If I'm upset, I should go away from people and hide it. Maybe some people will think I'm blowing things out of proportion, but I'm not. If I'm having a bad time, and contact someone, 9 times out of 10 they end up mad at me. Best if I just keep my feelings to myself, right? That's all I've got right now, I've been having a bad time, but I shouldn't say that, for fear that someone might get mad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...