I started, in March, trying to post every day (or at least almost every day. If there was a longer break, I'd try to make it more interesting, or explain why in advance. This time, it's because I wanted
In the past 2 months:
- I've had almost 600 views
- I've gained 17 out of my 19 followers
- I've written
4142 of my 100101 posts
- I've joined several other websites
- I've gone from following 1 to 37 other blogs
- I've started using twitter again (following other bloggers; if I haven't followed you, it's because I couldn't find you!)
- No comments to 69 comments on my blog
- Don't even dare ask how many blogs I have commented on (because I have no earthly clue >_<
I've had to compile a list. This list has taken some time. A lot of work. Suggestions from friends. Some googling for ideas. Stumbling upon a GREAT blog that gave me a bunch of ideas (although I went through about 70 of them without help, I'm proud of that part!!). I tried to continually edit the list and pull out the duplicates, and I had a hard time making it easier to navigate the list, so it's simply 1-
For this post, the list will be this:
There are sooo many things to be happy about in life. There are so many things to just feel great about, not even necessarily happy about, just having an excellent feeling. All of these are things I've actually experienced myself, so there might be some things you can add (I'm sure some of you with boyfriends or girlfriends might have something to add), but, for me, these are the things that have made me just feel utterly wonderful. (ohmigosh, I'm coming up with
Trust me, this is harder than it looks
1. Being able to spend a few extra minutes under the covers in the morning because you put everything together before bed the night before
When a vending machine gives you two of something instead of one
When you're filling a soda, and the bubbles go right to the top- but don't overflow!
95. Two words. Bubble. Wrap
96. Being able to procrastinate and still do a good job (I'm particularly good at that ;) but you never heard that from me!!)
97. That extra hour of sleep you get when you roll the clock an hour back in the autumn :)
98. Knowing which buttons to press in an automated phone system without having to sit and wait and listen
to the entire menu
99. Eating cookie dough and brownie batter, even though the packaging says not to, because it just tastes so damn good.
100. Figuring out that the last of the item that you're looking for in stock just happens to be your size (omg!)
101. (finally) FINISHING A LIST AND PRESSING THE PUBLISH BUTTON (yes, I wrote the end of the blog about 75% of the way through the list, and finished the list last.
And if you say anything about the 1 editing glitch I wasn't able to fix, I will be very, very unhappy. VERY UNHAPPY!! Now, to finish this, I will say I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO HAPPY :) :) :)
Oh, and the other thing I was gonna do. The other idea I had was to post about 100 things I could find that cost less than $100 (I was hoping individually, because otherwise, they'd have to be less than $1 each, and I'm not that frugal!!). So, I've created an extra page, which you can find at the top of the blog, and I will devote a portion of my posts on Fridays to "Frugal Fridays"- that is, being the person that I am, loving to go shop and stuff, I'll show you the stuff that I love, things that can be found for less than $100. Usually, I try to find pretty good deals because I'm on a tight budget, and sometimes, I'll post things that I don't buy, but wish I could (hint, hint, mom- I know you won't admit to creeping and stalking my blogs, but I know you do, and if you say you don't, I'll know you read this, so don't deny it, it'll just prove my point, haha! Anyway, this might give you some ideas, hence the hint, hint). Maybe you'll find something you've been looking for. Maybe you'll find out where to look for that item, or a better price than what you've got (sorry international readers and readers in expensive places like California...)...so tune in, sometimes, it might just be Frugal Friday, or I might tag it on the end of the post (such as [TITLE]+Frugal Friday). That's my plan. Hope it didn't disappoint!