- I know that it does make me feel a tad better when someone asks how I'm feeling, even if all I have to say is "still the same" or "still awful". It helps me feel like I still exist. Which leads to....
- I know that feeling nonexistent is a bad feeling. I really like feeling like I exist.
- I know that resumé writing sucks. I don't have much to put on there anyway. It's really difficult to make up for some of what I lack, and it's difficult still, when I don't have that much, to fit it all on one page.
- I know that I find it hard to list my good qualities, even on a good day. Why? That I don't know. I do know that I have problems finding the good in myself, but I have no problems pointing out the good things in someone else.
- I know that I have to get all these boxes out of my room before my head explodes. I just don't know why I don't have the energy to do so.
22 September 2011
Things I Know- When I'm Down
When I'm down, things get hairy. I've been down a bit physically, with headaches and being congested and overall a not-well feeling. My blog has been a bit neglected, and I feel like a neglectful mother who has let their blog run amok whilst feeling awful. My things I know this week-