14 December 2011

Graduation

Graduation is approaching this Friday! I'm nervous!

I've got a dress, I've got the day off work, I've got the tickets printed and ready to go, my gown is ironed, I know how I'll wear my hair, and now it's just waiting time.

I'm so nervous! In 2 days, I will be walking across the stage in a ceremony for my degree, the biggest sign to me that it REALLY IS happening, I REALLY AM graduating/graduated, THIS IS REAL!!

Even though I've already had my degree since October, which I actually earned in August.

The ceremony seals the deal. It makes reality seem more real. I can't believe it's this week. Now to pat myself on the back and send myself to bed to work my last shift before I walk the stage.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...