It hasn't been that long, has it? Oh yes, it has. Here's what I know:
- Time...goes by....so slowwwwly....(imagine me singing "Unchained Melody")
- I absolutely hate applying for jobs, especially those character parts of the application that are 50 pages long with 5 questions per page (online) and often ask redundant questions
- A little time away can do a lot of good for your thoughts, and can help spark ideas
- October and pollen are evil, and every year, they attack me and my sinuses. Argh! This is part of the reason I've not been around. Allergies >> Sinus pressure >> headaches >> not wanting to type a lot/think a lot/do a lot.
- Being in the sort of state above makes me look lazy
- My résumé sucks, and probably will for quite a while
- Taking the exam to be a social worker is extremely expensive
- The Rangers better play a better game tomorrow night, or I will be extremely unhappy.
I've jumped on the bandwagon a little bit early with these posts because they're simpler than some of the others, and have a sort of outline which I can follow. I've got a headache right now which is enough to tell me that I am going to stop now, finish facebooking and twitter, perhaps play a few games on my phone, and go to bed. I might make a "Grateful For" post tomorrow, because I already know what I want that one to be about. For now, deuces.