16 September 2011

Things I know- Tardy!



Okay, so my Things I Know post is a little late and my Grateful For post was a little early- I got mixed up this week. Why? That's something I don't know. Here's what I do know:

  • The American healthcare system sucks....and is way too expensive. It's not helpful at all for those who are "just making it"....just those who have money, or those without insurance who can go to free clinics and get assistance from drug companies and whatnot. I'm not in either category at the moment. 
  • Mom's birthday was today. I love cheesecake. I love the Olive Garden. It was great :)
  • I love, love, love my class ring. I got it today *squee!!*

  • My resume is awful. My former teacher will look at it tomorrow and wonder where the student he taught went.
  • My brother will not be growing out his mutton chops. Bwahahaha the power of women!!!
  • Words and conversation have the power to change lives

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Yes, words and conversation do have the power to change lives. Isn't that wonderful!?

shae said...

great ring!

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

Yep! And thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...