06 December 2010

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

It's finally getting clear, that light at the end of the tunnel. It's coming to the close of the semester, and it's SUCH a relief to be almost done. If I merely attend class and attempt the lab final I'll get a B, but mathematically, I can't get an A, but that's ok, I just need a C for it to transfer, and for that, I don't even have to attempt the lab final, I just have to show up. I've already successfully finished one class with an A. Another, we've done our presentation and all our work except the final paper, which is written, except for the final revisions. I'm worried, though, about my research class. Maybe she'll realize how much work I put into the paper and be nice. I can only hope. 

I haven't been writing much since October because I've been in a bit of a ummm what's a good word....eh, in between a rock and a hard spot. Things have been rough for me, mood wise, classwork wise, etc. I'm ready for this semester to be OVER and I'm sure my stress level will go down 100%. I start training for my internship on Thursday the 16th, I'm so über excited!! Of course, it has to begin at 8 am, and since I have to go to downtown Ft. Worth I have to plan for horrible traffic ughh. But I think it'll be worth it. I passed my TB test of course, and I failed the drug test, but covered my ass with a doctor note because I'm prescribed the med that made me fail! 

I actually did a lot of relaxing this weekend, which is unusual for me. I probably played about 200 games of spider solitaire lol, I'm addicted! I play it on the ipod. I use that thing so much that I hardly use my laptop anymore. It's kind of funny. I just use my laptop for my school email (because my ipod doesn't pull all the emails up properly), and for flashchat. Oh, and if I want new pics or have a paper to work on or something. Even pics, I usually go to photobucket on the ipod. Amazing how addicted I've gotten to that thing. and I have a dock with speakers, so I can play music out loud with it at a volume I can hear, lol. Thanks to my sister for asking for the new one for her birthday, and giving me the new one!! 

This is my first blog written on the computer, rather than ipod, in a long time, and I'm not used to not having autocorrect, lol, which the ipod does for me. It's weird.

I've found some song lyrics that totally speak volumes about me.

‎"All my life, I've tried to make everybody happy, while I just hurt, and hide, waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn to decide" -Sara Bareilles

 Lastly, I must complain about my biology class. I didn't sign up for a taxonomy class! Why do we have to memorize all the Kingdoms, Phyla, Class, and even some Species. WTF professor? We've spent half the semester on this shit! Move on! There's so much more to biology! I was told to take it because of the human component, not because of the taxonomy!! I won't give a damn what phylum a sea rat is when I am doing social work!! (it's Annelida by the way- segmented worm? Whatever.)


Well it's gonna be a fun week. I'm almost done. YAY!! I'll be able to think of things other than research and science!! Next semester, I'm taking Psychology of Personality, Microeconomics, and my Field Course which includes my internship plus a 2 hour credit seminar on Monday nights. It'll be such a relief compared to this. I'll still be going to 2 schools x_x that's not exactly fun. Oh well. 

Auf Weidersehen! ♪♫♪♫

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...